Subject: Re: IC-24AT mods?

From: [email-masked] (Dennis Breckenridge VE6TCP)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1992 06:01:09 GMT

[email-masked] (James Williams) writes:

>Does anyone know of any mods for the Icom 24AT?  (Preferably keyboard
>mods.)

Here is the mods I have for the 24at, if it has been posted already
send your flames to /dev/null

The receive frequency range of the ICOM 24-AT will be 108-174, 400-480
and 750-940 Mhz.

To direct in the frequency:

1) Hold the "LIGHT", "B" and "#" keys (3 keys) and turn the power on. Release
   the keys after the display fills up and shows a VFO frequency.
2) Hold the "LIGHT", and the "2" keys and power up. This make the 10mhz 
   direct entry possible.
3) Hold the "LIGHT" and "3" keys and power up. This makes the 100mhz direct
   entry possible.

If you want the hardware mods send me an email with your FAX number and 
I will send them along.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dennis S. Breckenridge         [email-masked]         VE6TCP/VE6NOS
       You know I will always be faithful ... to the current trend!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dennis S. Breckenridge         [email-masked]         VE6TCP/VE6NOS
       You know I will always be faithful ... to the current trend!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------