Subject: HTX-202 button index

From: [email-masked] (richard nimtz)
Date: 27 May 93 23:42:33 GMT

REALISTIC HTX-202     Summary of Button Functions

A/LOCK/CA
   PTT + A.........Transmit DTMF A............................page 33
   F + LOCK........Keyboard lock..............................page 19
   CA..............Calling memory.............................page 20

B/P-SC/PR
   PTT + B.........Transmit DTMF B............................page 33
   F + P-SC........Priority scan..............................page 22
   PR..............Priority memories..........................page 22

C/M-WR/MR
   PTT + C.........Transmit DTMF C............................page 33
   F + W-MR........Memory write...............................pages 20-23
   MR..............Standard memories..........................page 23

D/M->VFO/VF/CLR
   PTT + D.........Transmit DTMF D. Follow with 1-5 to 
                   send a DTMF sequence.......................pages 33 & 34
   F + M->VFO......Write memory to VFO........................pages 20-23
   VF..............VFO mode...................................page 16
   CLR.............Clear partially entered freq in VFO mode...page 16

1/T-SQL
   PTT + 1.........Transmit DTMF 1............................page 33
   PTT + T-SQL.....Tone squelch...............................page 28
   1...............In Standard Memory mode, first digit of
                   selecting memory 10, 11, or 12.............page 23
                   In VFO mode, enter a frequency.............page 16
                   In Priority Memory mode,
                   select Priority Memory 1...................page 22

4/D-SQL
   PTT + 4.........Transmit DTMF 4............................page 33
   F + D-SQL.......DTMF-squelch...............................page 34
   4...............In Standard Memory mode, select Memory 4...page 23
                   In VFO mode, enter a frequency.............page 16

7/SAVE
   PTT + 7.........Transmit DTMF 7............................page 33
   F + SAVE........Power save option..........................page 31
   7...............In Standard Memory mode, select Memory 7...page 23
                   In VFO mode, enter a frequency.............page 16

*/ \/SC
   PTT + *.........Transmit DTMF *............................page 33
   F + \/SC........In VFO mode, scan down the selected range..page 30
   \/SC............In VFO, Priority Memory or Standard Memory mode
                   scan down..................................pages 17, 22 & 23
                   In memory-set mode, next menu item.........page 26

2/DTMF
   PTT + 2.........Transmit DTMF 2............................page 33
   F + DTMF........Store DTMF memory sequence.................page 33
   2...............In Standard Memory mode, select Memory 2...page 23
                   In VFO mode, enter a frequency.............page 16
                   In Priority Memory mode,
                   select Priority Memory 2...................page 22

5/BEEP
   PTT + 5.........Transmit DTMF 5............................page 33
   F + BEEP........Key entry beep.............................page 19
   5...............In Standard Memory mode, select Memory 5...page 23
                   In VFO mode, enter a frequency.............page 16

8/M-SET
   PTT + 8.........Transmit DTMF 8............................page 33
   F + M-SET.......In VFO mode, memory set....................page 26
                   In Standard, Priority, Calling Memory,
                   change options for memory channel..........page 21
   8...............In Standard Memory mode, select Memory 2...page 23
                   In VFO mode, enter a frequency.............page 16

0/V-SC
   PTT + 0.........Transmit DTMF 0............................page 33
   F + V-SC........Vacant scan................................page 19
   0...............In Standard Memory mode, select 1st digit 
                   of memory 1................................page 23
                   In VFO mode, enter a frequency.............page 16

3/ +/-
   PTT + 3.........Transmit DTMF 3............................page 33
   F + +/-.........Duplex offset..............................page 18
   3...............In Standard Memory mode, select Memory 3...page 23
                   In VFO mode, enter a frequency.............page 16
                   In Priority Memory mode,
                   select Priority Memory 3...................page 22

6/REV
   PTT + 6.........Transmit DTMF 6............................page 33
   F + REV.........Reverse transmit & receive freqs...........page 31
   6...............In Standard Memory mode, select Memory 6...page 23
                   In VFO mode, enter a frequency.............page 16

9/M-CLR
   PTT + 9.........Transmit DTMF 9............................page 33
   F + M-CLR.......Memory clear...............................page 31
   9...............In Standard Memory mode, select Memory 9...page 23
                   In VFO mode, enter a frequency.............page 16

#/ /\SC
   PTT + #.........Transmit DTMF #............................page 33
   F + /\SC........In VFO mode, scan up the selected range....page 30
   /\SC............In VFO, Priority Memory or Standard Memory mode,
                   scan up....................................pages 17, 22 & 23
                   In memory-set mode, previous menu item.....page 26

F/M/PTT/L all located on the side of the unit with the PTT button

   F...............Select the 2nd function of a key...........page 5
   M...............Monitor a channel without squelch,
                   In Standard, Priority or Calling memory,
                   display memory's programmed options........page 25
   PTT.............Push-to-talk (transmit button).............page 18
   L...............Turn on the light for 5 seconds............page 15
   F + L...........Turn on the light until you press L again..page 15